How Unity Communications Makes It Easy to Hire Remote Workers Offshore
A Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company can take a load off your business’s proverbial shoulders. However, while most people associate outsourcing with attempts to maximize a budget, a BPO company like Unity Communications will help you see that offshore outsourcing means so much more. In fact, using our tier 1 ticketing support services and other solutions actually helps create jobs that are essential to your business.
So, let’s discuss how BPO outsourcing services can work for your company, along with some advice on business processing outsourcing to make your life easier.
Why Use an Offshore BPO Service?
Whether you’re looking for order management services, eCommerce support services, or technical support services of any kind, a BPO company can help you do it more effectively. With a team of dedicated, specialized, fully trained staff, you’ll benefit from:
- Higher efficiency thanks to the best practices and leading technology of a BPO company.
- More time to focus on core business activities by outsourcing your ancillary activities.
- Fewer hurdles to enter a local market should you choose to expand globally.
Many companies consider using a BPO company for other reasons, too. For instance, 47 percent pursue it to solve capacity issues, while 31 percent seek to improve service, and 17 percent even want to accelerate organizational transformation with the help of BPO.
The Time-Saving Hiring Process
One of the major perks of using a trusted BPO company is the time-saving advantage. That’s why Unity Communications keeps the hiring process as streamlined as possible.
- Research Your Options: Understand the benefits and risks of outsourcing.
- Consider Your Needs: From call center staff to technology support teams, the first step in the hiring process is understanding what services your company needs to outsource.
- Find the Right BPO Company: Look for a company with a myriad of reviews and case studies.
- Create a Custom Agreement: Here at Unity Communications, we write a custom agreement for every client to meet their specific needs.
- Track Your Metrics: If you choose the right company, you’ll notice near-instant improvements in productivity and even service quality.
If you think that a BPO company is too costly, too complicated, or otherwise out of reach for your business, think again. While many attribute outsourcing to big business, nearly 4 out of 10 small businesses in the United States use it to handle at least one of their processes. Of those, almost 25 percent say they use outsourcing to increase efficiency.
All of this makes good sense because, while you can outsource a number of processes, around 60 percent of all outsourced work is related to IT. Since IT work requires specially trained staff and major investments in technology, it makes sense that more businesses are opting to outsource it.
So, is your business considering a BPO solution? If so, schedule a meeting and talk to us about your needs. We’ll help create a custom-tailored BPO solution that fits your business and supports your plans for growth.